Customer Support Specialist
We're looking for a super friendly and organized person to join our team!
EdCompass, LLC is a leader in online continuing education, providing online courses for license renewal for many different professions including nurses, physical therapists, teachers, and more.
We love happy customers and your job is to help them out any way you can!
You'll be working directly with our Customer Support Manager who will oversee support and help with issues that may need to be escalated.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Providing introductory information to new customers through our online chat and support tickets, and also some phone support
- Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer a customer's questions
- Resolve troubleshooting problems from customer's and escalate necessary queries or concerns
- In between support tasks, you'll also work on research projects and other tasks to help out the team.
- You must be incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Be a great communicator with customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and possess great listening skills
- Bonus points for any previous experience with the continuing education industry
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Since this is a remote position, the set online support hours are 8:00am-4:30pm, Pacific Standard Time
- Comfortable using computers
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Work 100% remotely
- Up to 18 paid time off days per year
- 9 paid holidays, including your birthday!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with match
- Travel around the world
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
‹ Back to Careers